William Pino: An Early Connection to Dance, Music and the Importance of Being Real as a Couple
About our guest
William Pino found himself in a dance studio at a very young age. That was the start of a relatively short but intense and strong career. His dance partner, Alessandra Bucciarelli, was the one he’d marry. By 20 they were the only couple in the world that won all major competitions under 21: International, Blackpool, German Open etc. At 21 they were top 6 in the world, at 26 world champions, at 27 already professionals. And that’s how you do it Italian style!
Topics discussed in this episode
- The beginning of his dance career;
- His motivation to dance;
- The role of music in ballroom dancing;
- The most important strength of a couple: realness;
- Looking like a ballroom dancer vs. Being a ballroom dancer;
- 5 things that make a successful couple.
Dancing has been my passion since I was 13 and since then I've been doing things in that direction. Writing, creating and putting together the biggest community for dancers around the world!