Anastasia Novikova and Winson Tam: Handling 10 Dances, Doing the Hard-Work, Finding Sources of Inspiration
About our guest
Young, fresh and up for great things. Those words describe Anastasia Novikova and Winson Tam, winners of the World Open Latin in Belgrade in 2017. They both started at an early age and have been working hard ever since. Winson is easy going and catches moves fast. Anastasia is analytical and thinks every move through. A complementary pair.
Through never-ending trainings, practice, and routines, what keeps them going is the feeling dancesports fires in them.
Topics discussed in this episode
- Starting at an early age
- Keeping motivated
- Dancing and training schedule
- Seeking for inspiration and refreshing routines
- Where does talent come from
- Complementing each other
- The experience of doing 10 dances
- The trio of coaches: Tatsiana Lahvinovich Galchun, Alexey Galchun, and Zoran Ploh
- The side-business of Anastasia
- Winson’s vlog
Dancing has been my passion since I was 13 and since then I've been doing things in that direction. Writing, creating and putting together the biggest community for dancers around the world!