Paul Moldovan & Cristina Tatar: Two Bodies, One Vision, One Mindset
About our guests
Hugely talented and hard-working Paul Moldovan and Cristina Tatar were the first Romanians to ever win a world champion title (Beijing, 2012). Since then they always aimed for the top of WDSF Latin ranking. For both of them, dancing is a way of life and they wouldn’t see themselves doing something else. In this podcast, they walked us through the best moments and the biggest challenges of their dance career.
You can see the interview on YouTube.
You can follow them on
- Paul Moldovan & Cristina Tatar / Facebook
- Paul Moldovan/ Facebook/ Instagram
- Cristina Tatar / Facebook/ Instagram
Topics discussed in this episode
- First contact with dancesport;
- Emotions of their first tryout;
- Knowing your partner 100%;
- Winning under 21 world titles;
- Consistency of training;
- Mindset during the competition;
- Best and worst moments;
- The pressure of the competitive system;
- The importance of external support;
- Coaching seen as parenting;
- Excitement of learning something new.
Dancing has been my passion since I was 13 and since then I've been doing things in that direction. Writing, creating and putting together the biggest community for dancers around the world!