Pasha Pashkov & Daniella Karagach: Guiding Your Partner, Improvising Movements and Maintaining Balance
About our guests
Pasha Pashkov & Daniella Karagach are one of the most popular dance couples at the moment, both for dancers and dance fans and they participated at the American show “World of Dance”. They are the winners of Blackpool (British Open) Rising Star Professional championship. They are smart, talented and charismatic, willing to share some of their secrets.
You can follow them on
Topics discussed in this episode
- The beginning of their story;
- The role of the man in the couple;
- Being in tune with your body;
- Balance in a dance couple;
- Personality on the dancefloor;
- Dancing together and being in a relationship;
- Going from Junior 2 straight to Adult;
- Their schedule;
- The difference between US competitions and European ones;
- World of Dance;
- Pasha’s dance bible – “Thinking Body, Dancing Mind“
Would you love to learn choreographies, technical details and different methods for improving your posture, style, and overall performance from the comfort of your home studio? Our online platform – Dancesportlife Academy – offers you a vast library of courses and high-quality recordings of dance camps from all over the world at highly discounted prices.
I've started dancing when I was 9 years old and it has been a part of me ever since. I love to surround myself with everything dancesport related. Now I get to experience the world of dancing through a writer's lens.