Marius Balan and Khrystyna Moshenska: Insights Into a Champion’s Mindset and Weekly Schedule
About our guests
Charismatic, fresh and ready to deliver high-standard performances every time. No description does justice to the greatness achieved by Marius Balan and Khrystyna Moshenska in the dancesport world. Constantly conquering the top of WDSF Adult Latin ranking, Marius and Khrystyna seek to continue working hard and to set high-quality standards for Latin routines.
Through lots of traveling, training, trying to keep up with healthy behaviors, what keeps them going is the aspiration to put on a first-class act. Dancing as both body & soul experience.
You can see the interview on YouTube.
You can follow them on
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/KristinaMarius/
- Instagram Marius: https://www.instagram.com/marius_balan/
- Instagram Khrystyna:https://www.instagram.com/kristinamoshenskaya/
Topics discussed in this episode
- How they began dancing together;
- Starting at an early age;
- Other sports practiced in school;
- Keeping motivated;
- Marius’s inspirational icon;
- The pressure of giving 100% every time;
- A typical week schedule;
- Health-related risks associated with dancing;
- The Cuban Experience;
- Best piece of advice received;
- The perfect approach for dancers’ parent.
Would you love to learn choreographies, technical details and different methods for improving your posture, style, and overall performance from the comfort of your home studio? Our online platform – Dancesportlife Academy – offers you a vast library of courses and high-quality recordings of dance camps from all over the world at highly discounted prices.
Dancing has been my passion since I was 13 and since then I've been doing things in that direction. Writing, creating and putting together the biggest community for dancers around the world!