Marco Cavacini: Team Diablo & The Importance of Personalized Training for Dancers
About our guest
Marco Cavacini is the personal trainer of Team Diablo – one of the most well-known names in the WDSF world. He prepares personalized training sessions for champions like Gabriele Goffredo & Anna Matus and many others.
You can follow him on
Topics discussed in this episode
- Marco’s background in sport
- Learning to work with dancers
- The relation between a personal trainer and the dancers
- Names that went through Marco’s training program
- Sacrifices dancers make
- Dealing with injuries
- Team spirit & motivation
- The new generation of dancers
- Team Diablo camps
I've started dancing when I was 9 years old and it has been a part of me ever since. I love to surround myself with everything dancesport related. Now I get to experience the world of dancing through a writer's lens.