Espen Salberg: Togetherness, Beauty and Fashion
About our guest
Espen Salberg is a former ballroom and latin champion. As one of the best teachers in the world of dancesport he produced no less than 17 world champions.
For Espen, the true value of a dance couple stands in the dialog and the togetherness between them. For the ladies it is important to have beautiful leg-action and for the men to be in control.
The secrets gathered from dancesport competitions helped him create stretch couture and become one of the most talented designers.
You can see the interview on YouTube.
Topics discussed in this episode:
- First contact with dancing;
- What he appreciates in a dance couple;
- The Latin Fantasy Show;
- The switch to Fashion world;
- How current fashion influences fashion in competitive dancewear;
- How the dancesport world will change in the future;
- The secret behind his trademark – the scarf.
I've started dancing when I was 9 years old and it has been a part of me ever since. I love to surround myself with everything dancesport related. Now I get to experience the world of dancing through a writer's lens.