News About Dancesportlife Academy
Two of the essential aspects that drive our work are: bringing quality information and videos to you and finding the best ways to improve your experience with us. We analyzed all your feedback, and we have decided to make some changes to our online courses platform – Dancesportlife Academy.
Ending Our Membership Plan
We felt that the process of enrolling in our membership might’ve been a bit too entangled. So, we wanted to make the process as easy as possible, and we decided to end the membership plan. If you are a new client and want to buy any course or camp lecture from Dancesportlife Academy, it is a simple process.
“But the membership offered many discounts!” you might think. Don’t worry! We’re planning a lot of promotions, giveaways, and challenges.
Fresh New Courses
But because many of you adored Mirko & Edita’s course on “Fundamentals of Ballroom”, we have seven fresh new online courses coming soon on Dancesportlife Academy.
We just launched the first course from the new series. Madis Abel teaches in a 2 hours course “How To Make A Ballroom Dancing Hairstyle For Men” – it’s a step-by-step program designed for Ballroom and 10-dancers to give you all the tools needed to have a champion’s hairstyle. You can go here to buy the course.
Let’s have a sneak peek at the other seven:
- Costin Glavan – a sports conditioning specialist and expert in postural correction, certified in one of the best methods of high-performance conditioning in the world. In his course, you’re going to go through a series of corrective exercises and stretches designed specifically to help you solve discomfort and pain in your lower back. (Update: you can find the course here)
- Andrea Silvestri & Marina Varadi – WDSF Amateur Latin Finalists and Hungarian Latin Champions. They will focus on the Fundamentals of Movement in Latin. Their course will give you a good understanding of the movement principles, and then a choreography component, in which they will show you practical choreographies you can do to apply the principles (Update: you can find the course here).
- Oxana Lebedew – Showdance World Champion, multiple times Profesional Latin German Champion and Bronze medalist at the WDC European Profesional Latin Championship. This amazing lady of Latin will guide you in Finding your “Dancing Self “. (Update: you can find the course here) In her second course – “Mastering Of A Partnership” – Oxana teaches you to develop your partnership into something extraordinary and to discover how to find your style, divide the duties, and connect with your partner. (Update: you can find the course here)
- Paul Moldovan & Cristina Tatar – WDSF Amateur Latin Semi-Finalists and former U21 Latin World Champions. In their course, Freedom through Breathing, they will show you the impact that breathing has on your dancing. (Update: you can find the course here)
- Klemen Prasnikar & Sasha Averkieva – 3 times WDC Amateur Latin World Champions. They accompany you in Creating your own dance story. They tell you the ingredients that you can put together to create your own dance story.
- Emanuel Valeri & Tania Kehlet – Blackpool Amateur Champions, WDC & WDSF European Professional Standard Champions, and WDSF World Professional Standard Champions. We are going to let you guess in the comments section below what their course will be on! Hint: it’s something they love to teach!
We hope we made you excited! Please feel free to write to us about any other topics and teachers you would like to learn more about.
I've started dancing when I was 9 years old and it has been a part of me ever since. I love to surround myself with everything dancesport related. Now I get to experience the world of dancing through a writer's lens.